Today’s the day to vote…VOTE!

Ok peeps, many of you have asked, and I didn’t know the answer, but today is the day to vote for your FAVORITE blogger, Donofalltrades in the Blogger-Idol contest. The judges are no doubt going to think I sucked, so go save me, please!

I won’t bore you anymore, but click below to do so!  DO IT!!!

I hope this is the link for the voting:

If  not, we tried, right?

Also, I’m over at one of my favorite bloggers sites, Kristi from Finding Ninee!  She has a great segment called Our Land and I’m honored that she asked me to share a post over there.  Please go check it out.

OurLandBannerFindingNinee

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Today’s the day to vote…VOTE!

1. Signed, sealed and delivered the vote.

2. Carrie Rubin says:

Woo hoo, good luck! My vote is in. Funny post!

3. Happy to and … done. I’ll vote at any opportunity — it’s all that’s left for my political science degree to hold on to … everything else has destroyed by disillusionment. (Gotta say, I had fun watching the Pirates last night. Are that Cardinals fun? Because if they’re boring … I dunno.)

4. Susan Murphy says:

My vote is in, good luck!!!

5. How do I vote? I’m blonde and can’t figure it out.

6. Ooh, the judges critique you and everything! I clicked for the Don!

7. gypsytrain says:

Done! Hopefully you can tack this win onto your eulogy some day

8. Cheryl says:

Voted. Who are you again? No, no… just kidding. Good luck!

9. Jolene says:

Reblogged this on Valley Girl Gone Country and commented:
    Please vote for Don Of All Trades *For all I know he won’t shutdown the government!!

10. Jolene says:

ok Don, I voted for you from my computer, from my Nook and from my phone. Good Luck 🙂

11. xtrememom says:

Voted. You da man. 😉

12. I Am Jasmine Kyle says:

VOTED!!!! GOOD LUCK!

13. Voted! Except, your line about how hell is just being sent back as a native texan almost made me re-think my vote. 😉 Keep it up! Man, those judges are harsh! I don’t know if my sensitive self could take the criticism they are handing out!

14. I voted for the one I liked best.
    Just kidding . . . I voted for yours.

(OK. Seriously, I voted for yours because your stuff always kicks ass.)

15. This shit just might kill me before I get kicked off!!! Then again, maybe I’ll become a beast–depending how long I survive!!

16. Melanie says:

You got my vote. Good luck!

Going to go vote now. Thanks for the instructions via your stupid fucking readers, I mean your awesome fans. If I have problems, I know what to do now….

And thanks. You. For being on Our Land. Maybe bad timing with all these crackheads over Dancing with the Ninja Idol contest…

18. abbbz says:

Voted for you-btw that is how I know I am going to die. I will def trip on a kids toy and then get hit in the head with another…lol

I voted for you on Wednesday – so excited for you! You’re awesome – I think you got this thing, yo!