Sexy male bloggers and Mr. November…

Congrats, ladies, you can ogle me and the other men of WordPress in our sexy male blogger calendar! Well, it’s unofficial and mostly just one man’s opinion, but he’s a pretty smart man.  Check it out.

Maybe some of these other guys are available to be your online pen pal or future baby’s daddy.

I was wondering where all the male bloggers hang out, so thanks to Steve for steering me towards some new ones!

Great post, Steve!  He’s fun people, so check him out over at The Brown Road Chronicles.

This entry was posted in Humor, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

75 Responses to Sexy male bloggers and Mr. November…

November?! You deserve better than that! 🙂 Where can I order one?

2. lauren+emma says:

We were wondering that too!

3. You sexy blog pin up man, you! Really, really cool! Thanks for sharing it.

4. aliciabenton says:

Hahahaha! You got shafted – A tricycle? Really?! Everyone else had their best quasi-sexy photos on there. And you got a tricycle!! Bahahahaha!

5. Love that they put the picture of you on the bike in there! Classic.

Oh believe it you hot and sexy thang! I love it – congratulations!!!

7. I was truly scared to look at November…scared to see spidey…BUT…THAT is one HOT calendar! you rock that bicycle dot…you rock…

8. NotAPunkRocker says:

So much awesome, now for every month of the year.

9. mozamenski says:

I expect a signed copy for Christmas to hang up in Honey Badger’s room!!

10. The absurdity of WordPress. Continues. It had to be the image on the tricycle that clinched it. 🙂

Lesson learned. Never ever post any pictures on the net and definitely not on wordpress. You got a close up of my arms the other day, that’s it!
    Ha ha. I think some of the others went to hair and make up before they had their pic taken, were you not invited? I must check out these other men, cough cough I mean blogs.It is not only you men who lament the fact that there are a shortage of male bloggers.

• I’m sure your hubby is all the calendar eye candy you need, but it’s nice to have some of these other handsome blokes on your radar, I’m sure. Try not to forget about me when you make your way over to their blogs.

• tric says:

I will try to remember you but November is so far down the list! As for my husband….. no comment, except twenty three years, he must be doing something right!

12. Katie says:

HA! This is amazing.

13. Dude, you must definitely sit at the cool kids table ’cause lots of your cool kid friends came over to see how sexy we are!

14. Oh Don – you are too much! You’re going to get a lot of female attention because of that picture of you on a trike 😉

15. momtimes4 says:

Oh baby!! Ha Ha!!! This is the best thing I have seen all day!

16. rossmurray1 says:

YEAHHHHH! Cycling it hardcore.

You can’t be Mr. November unless the photo spread is you lounging on a Thanksgiving table, wearing only a cornucopia. Get on that, Don.

18. Geoff says:

Just WordPress being WordPress. Awesome and well done.

19. dtutor says:

Of what use is this to other sexy male bloggers?

20. Amber Perea says:

Where is the bike pic?! Now that…is calendar worthy. 😉

21. Daile says:

All kinds of amazing. Now I have some new material to… send me to sleep at night.

22. Blogdramedy says:

What?! No teaser shot? I feel cheated.

23. PinotNinja says:

Damn son! I appreciate the thought that went into choosing a small prop to highlight your brawn and stature. It’s important to make sure everyone else in the calendar knows that you can beat them up if they even look at November sideways.

• Oh Pinot, if only I were given a choice! That was a pic that Steve found and it might be the only one that has my whole body in it, now that I’m thinking about it. I’m not real pleased with pictures of myself these days so I post them sparsely.

24. The Hook says:

Should I feel slighted?
    Great concept, though!

25. You probably could have gotten bumped up to one of the summer months if you’d taken my advice and worn the bear suit on that Harley.

26. Bud Light Lime and a pink bike. . . hmmm. . . .;)

27. MissFourEyes says:

I’m telling everyone that I know Mr. November!

28. I. AM. DYING. I seriously want the damn calendar and your autograph right next to you on the bike pic. This is epic.

29. This is fantastic! I love it! I want one.

30. ksujulie says:

I LOVE THIS!!! And my birthday is in November so HOLLAAAA!!!
    I’m totally following all those dudes.

• HOLLAAAA, sista!!!!! Lol, you got the shaft then as there is better eye candy every other month, but at least I say fuck more than they do. That’s gotta count for something.

31. I think you just made my month!! Love this. Ok I meant to reply to the school post..lol! As a former detective my old partner would say joking “Em, you’re powers of observation continue to astound me”..

32. omawarisan says:

I think he knew that people’s interest starts fading toward the end of the year so he went strong to start the cold months.
    Respectfully,
    October

33. Dom, thanks again for sharing this. The comments here are fabulous, as good as on the actual post!!

34. HIL-arious! I love that picture of you on the bike. Sadly, I’ve only ever heard of one of those male bloggers. Pathetic. I need to get around more.

35. Pingback: Where Your Road Leads… | theinnerwildkat